Bloodshed Dev-C++ is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the C/C++ programming language. It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as its compiler. It creates native Win32 executables, either console or GUI. Dev-C++ can also be used in combination with Cygwin. Dev-C++ is Free Software (also referred as Open Source), and is written in Delphi. Features:
- Support GCC-based compilers
- Integrated debugging (using GDB)
- Support for multiple languages (localization)
- Class Browser
- Code Completion
- Debug variable Browser
- Project Manager
- Customizable syntax highlighting editor
- Quickly create Windows, console, static libraries and DLLs
- Support of templates for creating your own project types
- Makefile creation
- Edit and compile Resource files
- Tool Manager
- Print support
- Find and replace facilities
- Package manager, for easy installation of add-on libraries
- CVS Support
- To-Do List
- CPU Window
Dev-C++ is a free software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-02-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Dev-C++ (version 5.0) has a file size of 9.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 14372 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.